Rethinking The Future
Inviting outstanding works in the field of Architecture, Interiors, Product Design, Landscape & Urban Design.
Rethinking The Future Architecture Awards 2021 invites the trendsetters, the pioneers, and the leaders - Firms dealing with the global contemporary challenges head-on - with continuous innovation and excellence, and bring the best of such projects into the light to inspire the next generation. There are many design competitions, but Rethinking The Future Award 2021 promises to be the most prominent of the year.
RTF Awards invites Architects and Interior Designers from across the World.
Rethinking The Future Awards is one of the most Renowned Awards in the field of Architecture and Design. Winning an RTF Award gives your clients and prospects the confidence they need to invest in your services.
Global Outreach to Winners of RTF Awards with Extensive Campaign.
The objective of these awards is to raise awareness around the strategies Architects and Designers are employing to deal with the contemporary global challenges and to bring the best of such projects into the light to inspire the next generation.
in Rethinking The Future Awards include prestigious firms from around the world such as
Bjarke Ingels Group & Dialog, Perkins Eastman, Page, RTKL, AHR, Aecom, Henning Larsen, CAZA, DLR Group, Behnisch Architekten, UNstudio, HOK, Gensler, HKA, LMN Architects, LAN Architecture, WOW Architects, EYP Inc., Line and Space LLC, IDOM UK Ltd, Christopher Charles Benninger Architects, and BIOME.
Design Competition | RTF Awards 2020 Trophy
Three projects in each category will be awarded, and depending on the Jury’s Decision, some projects will receive Honorable Mentions.
Design Competition | Best Projects of 2020
All the winning entries of Rethinking The Future Awards 2021 will be compiled in the form of an Awards Book.
Previously featured on
60+ Categories and
Rethinking The Future Awards 2021 is across disciplines and scales, so whether it’s a dwelling for 1000 families or a bespoke lamp, if it’s excellent and innovative, you can submit your project and assess your competence in the global architecture community.
Rethinking The Future Awards 2021 offers more than 60 award categories, including concept and built categories under Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Design, Product Design, Exhibition, and Urban Design.
With 100+ Media Partners, RTF Provides Maximum Reach to its Winners with Extensive PR Campaigns
Winners of Rethinking The Future Awards 2021 are published on numerous digital and print platforms.
For each category, RTF creates a newsletter to interested parties mainly consisting of design editors, curators, architects, designers, journalists, academics, marketers, reporters, editors, blog owners, columnists, product managers and developers, companies relevant to the particular categories.
Winners also receive the Winners logo to put on their websites to indicate the quality of their designs.
Architecture & Design Award Details
Early Bird Registrations ( till 24th December 2020) – $300 $250
Standard Registrations (till 15th January 2021) – $300
Late Registrations (till 28th February 2021) – $350
Construction & Design Award Schedule
24 Dec, 2020 | Early Bird Registration deadline
15 Jan, 2020 | Standard Registration deadline
15 Feb, 2021 | Late Registration deadline
10 Mar, 2021 | Submission deadline
15 Mar, 2021 | Evaluation period begins
30 Mar, 2021 | Winners Announcement
All dates in Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5
RTF Architecture Awards | Submission Requirements
On completion of registration, you’ll receive RTF Awards Submission Kit within 24 hours, which will include the submission guidelines, sheets template, and design brief template to be used as the format for Award Entry.
- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage, etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design intent of the entrant comprehensively illustrating the:
(i) Response to challenges outlined in the Brief.
(ii) The emergence of a unified and relevant image of Design
- Submission must contain Design Brief (not more than 500 words) in a .doc template file provided on completion of the Awards Registration
- Max. of 6, A3 size sheets (420mm X 297mm), in horizontal format and submitted as digital, colored, high-resolution files, meant for printing in JPEG format to be composed in sheet template files provided to participants upon completion of registration.
- Each submission must contain the ’Registration ID’ provided by the RTF at the time of registration, this ID must be written in bold Arial font, 5 mm in height on the top right corner of each submission entry as mentioned in the sheets template provided upon registration of the project.
- Submission must be free from any kind of identifying marks, such as and including firm logos, the name of the participant.
- The submissions will ONLY bear the Registration ID, given to an entrant after their successful registration, as a means of identification and any other identifying mark will make the entrant liable for disqualification.
- Submit your project as .Zip Folder with Registration ID as the folder name and upload on our portal. ( Max Upload Size – 50 MB )