Inviting outstanding works in the field of
Architecture, Construction, Interiors, Product Design, Landscape & Urban Design.
RTF Architecture, Construction & Design Awards program aims to bring exceptional works in the field of Architecture the prestige they deserve. The objective of these awards is to raise awareness around the strategies Architects and Designers are employing to deal with the contemporary global challenges, and to bring the best of such projects into the light to inspire the next generation.
RTF invites Architects and Interior Designers from across the World to submit their Built/ Concept Projects for Architecture, Construction & Design Awards.
Rethinking The Future Awards is one of the most Renowned Awards in the field of Architecture and Design. Winning in Global Architecture & Interior Design Award gives your clients and prospects the confidence they need to invest in your services.
RTF is ranked 8th out of Top 50 Architecture Platforms worldwide.
With over Millions views every month, RTF is now one of the most read platform in the World. The objective of these awards is to raise awareness around the strategies Architects and Designers are employing to deal with the contemporary global challenges and to bring the best of such projects into the light to inspire the next generation.
Previous Winners at RTF Awards
Rethinking The Future Awards Winners include prestigious firms from around the world
including some of the biggest and novice firms both. Its a platform for all the firms across the globe where excellence wins irrespective of the size of the team or the size of the building.
50+ Categories and 150+ Awards
ACD Awards 2022 | Architecture, Construction & Design Awards 2022 is across disciplines and scales, so whether it’s a dwelling for 1000 families or a bespoke lamp, if it’s excellent and innovative, you can submit your project and assess your competence in the global architecture community.
Architecture, Construction & Design Awards 2022 offers more than 50 award categories, including concept and built categories under Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Design, Product Design, Exhibition, and Urban Design.
Launch Offer – $350 $200
Early Bird Registrations ( till 31st July 2022) – $250
Standard Registrations (till 31st August 2022) – $300
Late Registrations (till 15th September 2022) – $350
Architecture & Design Award Schedule
31st Jul, 2022 | Early Bird Registration deadline
31st Aug, 2022 | Standard Registration deadline
15th Sep, 2022 | Late Registration deadline
15th Sep, 2022 | Submission deadline
18th Sep, 2022 | Evaluation period begins
30th Sep, 2022 | Winners Announcement
All dates in Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5
ACD Architecture, Construction & Design Awards | Submission Requirements
On completion of registration, you’ll receive RTF Awards Submission Kit within 24 hours, which will include the submission guidelines, sheets template, and design brief template to be used as the format for Award Entry.
- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage, etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design intent of the entrant comprehensively illustrating the:
(i) Response to challenges outlined in the Brief.
(ii) The emergence of a unified and relevant image of Design
- Submission must contain Design Brief (not more than 500 words) in a .doc template file provided on completion of the Awards Registration
- Max. of 6, A3 size sheets (420mm X 297mm), in horizontal format and submitted as digital, colored, high-resolution files, meant for printing in JPEG format to be composed in sheet template files provided to participants upon completion of registration.
- Each submission must contain the ’Registration ID’ provided by the RTF at the time of registration, this ID must be written in bold Arial font, 5 mm in height on the top right corner of each submission entry as mentioned in the sheets template provided upon registration of the project.
- Submission must be free from any kind of identifying marks, such as and including firm logos, the name of the participant.
- The submissions will ONLY bear the Registration ID, given to an entrant after their successful registration, as a means of identification and any other identifying mark will make the entrant liable for disqualification.
- Submit your project as .Zip Folder with Registration ID as the folder name and upload on our portal. ( Max Upload Size – 50 MB )
Why ACD Awards | Architecture, Construction & Design Awards?
Rethinking The Future Awards is organised by RTF | Rethinking The Future and judged by a panel consisting of leading figures from the architecture and design world. This means that RTF Awards has unprecedented credibility and reach.
Every shortlisted and winning entry will be published on RTF official channels with millions of views and shared via our huge newsletter audiences and social media, bringing significant recognition to successful entrants. Winning and Runner-Up studios will be able to promote the fact that they are Rethinking The Future Awards winners. In addition, winners will get a trophy and a certificate.
What is different about Architecture, Construction & Design Awards?
First and foremost, RTF has been hosting these Awards for more than a decade. It gives a great pleasure when people share their winnings proudly after being one of the winners of RTF.
Secondly, RTF offers a great list of categories that leaves nobody out and gives equal opportunity to both established as well as young and novice architects & designers.
Third and most important is the esteemed Jury panel, our judging criteria have been carefully designed to ensure no decision is biased based on any reason.